mardi 8 avril 2008

There's something you should know...

Le SUN révèle en exclusivité quelques paroles de chansons du nouvel album de Madonna.

Miles Away
“I’m alright
Don’t be sorry, it’s true
When I’m gone you’ll realise
I’m the best thing that ever happened to you.”

She’s Not Me
“She’s reading my books
Stealing my looks and wearing my lingerie
She’s got legs up to there and such beautiful hair
Devoted for life, your beautiful wife
She’s not me.”

Spanish Lesson
"You're so loco
And you drive me crazy.
If you do your homework
Maybe I will give it up"


Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You
“There’s something you should know
Angels that surround my heart
Are telling me to let you go
Over and over you’re pulling me back to the floor
I should just walk away. I keep on coming back for more”


Source : The SUN

0 commentaires: